💥 The ONE advertising tool you must have for BFCM 2022.
All the marketing advice you need for a TURBO-CHARGED holiday season.
Estimated read time: 4 min, 19 sec
In this week’s letter 📨:
- 📢 The only advertising tool you need for BFCM 2022
- 🚀 Boost your BFCM promotions with this ONE tweet
- 🤑 Don’t have added inventory for BFCM 2022? Why let that stop you?
- 🍊 #FeaturedAd - Boxed Water Is Better
- 📔 #BrandedCatalog Spotlight - The Messy Corner
The Game-changing Advertising Tool You NEED For BFCM 2022
Planning your BFCM '22 promotions?
What if we told you that you can:
- Update your catalog creatives in LIVE campaigns.
- Switch your catalog designs to highlight your BFCM promotions ON SCHEDULE.
- Escape the learning loop on your BFCM campaigns, and
- Revert to the original template when the offer has timed out automatically.
Mind-blown yet? 🤯
You can do ALL this and more with Socioh’s Smart Switch.
Read more here for all the ways in which you can use this tool to give you an advantage during BFCM 2022.
P.S. Want in on the biggest announcement of the season? Watch this space. We have something HUGE coming up. 🤭
This Tweet Will Change How Your BFCM Campaigns Perform This Year
Too busy preparing for BFCM to pay attention to new customer acquisition in October?
Well, we hate to be the ones to tell you this, but it’s going to cost you a few months down the road.
Yes, we know.
Your total revenue may have slowed down as shoppers wait for the end-of-the-year offers.
So what should you focus on?
Here’s a pointer you can use: 👇
🤔 Did you know …
💡 56% of email’s annual revenue is generated in Nov. and Dec.
📧 89% of BFCM purchases are made by customers who open an email before the holidays.
So… when is it most valuable to get that email address?
— Common Thread Collective (@CommnThreadCo)
Sep 26, 2022
Don't wait! With ad costs still low, use the time to drive traffic to your website and incentivize email signup.
You’ll thank us later! 💯
BFCM Promotions Without Added Inventory?
Know for sure you won’t have enough inventory for BFCM sales?
Why let that stop you from reeling in that holiday cash? 💵
@theisaacmed I think you just have to think about the moment really differently than many do. If you're going to run out of inventory, it becomes a profit-maximization (not volume-maximization) game, while also trying to build long-term value for the brand.
So a few things I'd do...
— Andrew Faris (@andrewjfaris)
Oct 2, 2022
Do you have any other tips you’ve tested?
Share them with us. We’ll be sure to include them in our next newsletter!
#FeaturedAd - Boxed Water Is Better
Brand: Boxed Water Is Better
Category: Food & Beverage
WHY IT WORKS:
Color works. With its bright colors, fruity backgrounds, and movement, there’s almost no way you’ll miss this all-of-4-second-long video.
Showcasing the product’s great packaging (after all, it is flavored packaged water we are talking about), this video works as both – a great introduction to the brand, or a fun reminder. Either way, next time you see this product on a shelf, you’ll be sure to remember the visuals and make the association with summer, hydration, and all things refreshing.
See this ad and 1000s of others in Socioh’s ads library.
#BrandedCatalog Spotlight - The Messy Corner
Brand: The Messy Corner
Category: Personalized gifting
Template type: Bestseller template with cut-price
WHY IT WORKS:
- Clean and minimalist template that maps before-and-after product prices to focus attention on the discount.
- The bright color of the sticker matches the store’s logo and calls attention to their customer-favorites or bestselling products.
- Despite product listings using differently-sized photographs, product cards are autofitted for consistency.
Socioh’s Branded Catalogs are proven to improve your CTR by 31%. Learn more here.
Why am I getting this newsletter?
The world of advertising is evolving fast, and keeping up with it all can be exhausting.
This is why we deliver what you need to know — and only what you need to know, once every week. So you can make the wisest decisions about your ads.
This newsletter is curated by Socioh.
Don’t want to receive this email? Just unsubscribe using the link in the footer and you won’t hear from us again.
Join our FB group for pro tips & insights about Facebook advertising.